Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Me and the Archbishop

I'm a ballerina! Okay, so not exactly but last night was my second ballet class and I have to say that even I noticed an improvement in my pirouette. I am having such a blast and since I have never taken ballet before (as a young girl I could never have withstood the repetitiveness, the pinkness of it all and of course - the rules) but I thought I would give it a try and I'm glad. I have little pink shoes and the teacher is really great and I have sore muscles where I didn't know I even had muscles.

1 comment:

linda said...

Everyone who's anyone seems to be taking ballet! Well, OK, so that's an exaggeration. But several of my friends are. All I've done was try the NYC ballet workout DVD. It was hard-core. I loved it. The fact that I've done Pilates saved me or I would have wilted into a little pile of painful mush.