Thursday, January 19, 2006

Depletion in the Blogosphere...CFC's to blame?

Where have all the bloggers gone? Is blogging getting boring? It seems to me (and I include myself in this) that people have stopped blogging with the same intensity they used to. Maybe it's just the blogs I read and maybe it's because one of my bloggers is on vacation in China, with his Mum, but the craze appears to be dwindling. Don't get me wrong, there will always be blogging, just like there will always be hoola hoops and pogo sticks. I just want to know what everyone is doing with their free time....

1 comment:

Eileen said...

It's not CFC'S. It's KWE, otherwise known as Korean Work Ethic. It is slowly seeping into the bloodstreams of the workers of Korea and is expected to overtake their somewhat healthy systems if affirmative action is not taken. Normal blogging expected to resume come January 31st. Do not adjust your sets.