It's a New Year and I can't sleep. I've been up since about 4:00 for no good reason...maybe it's all those unacknowledged and unvocalized New Year's resolutions swimming around my head. Last year my resolution was to do the splits by 2006. I don't think I worked on it...even once. These are my resolutions for this year:
1. Quit smoking. (I figure that starting with something I already did a long time ago will start me off on the right track...)
2. Blog more and blog better...starting tomorrow.
3. Get a job. Way to aim high.
4. Lose some weight and eat better.
5. Call my friends more often.
6. Go somewhere I have never been before.
7. Learn a new skill. This is where my killer harmonica comes in...
8. Volunteer more.
9. Enjoy the moment.
10. Befriend a troop of mountain gorillas.
11. Remember not to get caught up in the life that is Calgary.
12. Be nicer to others and to myself.
How cool is this? It's my little brother's first academic paper and it's a very important one. I'm so proud of him. This is way better than that time he pretended to be a doctor on some online chat groups and convinced hundreds of people to abandon their medications.