Monday, December 22, 2008

Caroline's Life: December 21, 1991

5:32pm In my Bedroom

I'm so scared about what the teachers are going to say about my attitude, its gotten worse since my report card! I kinda like Colin Lush in my class but he's gonna ask Lindsay out. Lindsay is just being a tease. Antoine is a good friend of mine, Colin liked me majorly a while ago but now he does.t/ I'm never gonna make it in life, it's soooooo scary. I don't know what I want for Christmas yet!

I have a few things I really want to do this year:
Dancing: (Fast but mostly ballet, slow etc.) I'll dance in my room in front of the mirror.

Skating: What I really want to do. Go to the rink outside or the arena and practice.

Gymnastics: Stretch exercises and do splits in my room.

Drama: I don't really know what I want to do about this. I could practice crying and making faces in my mirror.

My Uncle Mac and Auntie Dee are coming tomorrow, I can't wait. For xmas I want:
A pair of Vans
Guess? Jeans
An Abercrombie & Fitch sweatshirt
A Polo rugby shirt
My ears pierced again
A Skirt

Well, I gotta go right now, I've decided to be myself at school, forget about popularity or guys, just be everyones friend. Almost Merry Christmas!

Love, Carrie


(Carrie existed for about as long as the cheer leading did - so maybe 3 months? Three syllables was apparently too many to shout out when you were throwing pom poms in the air so I became Carrie. Ugh.)

No comments: