Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Our Newest Addition...



I am so excited...we just bought a Honda Element! Now, I know that this vehicle is extremely polarizing and many people really hate it but for me, and for Brian, this car has been on our radar since we first saw it. I always said that if I won the lottery I would buy a green Honda Element which of course, made people laugh at me. Not a Jaguar or a Lamborghini but a Honda? The Element was my "I've made it" car and I guess that means I've made it.

So laugh all you want you Bentley-aspiring dreamers because it looks like I just won my lottery. :)

5 comments:

Hungry J said...

When my mom sees this she'll be convinced you're the daughter she should have had.

Anonymous said...

Wow, Calgary looks WAY warmer than Edmonton. Maybe I should think about moving there for the Chinooks and the palm trees after all.

The Millionaire said...

nice one! that's my dream car too! Except, I want to take the "Woody" doors off a PT Cruiser and stick em on the Honda! How sweet would that be?

Anonymous said...

Awesome Caroline. I drive a 2003 Element. Great Vehicle. Congrats. And yes.... you are the daughter I never had.

Vernelle

dirrie said...

wow caroline, you can drive to vancouver now !!luv your blog, especially the diabetes part, learnt alot, Dee