Monday, November 26, 2007

Reasons Why Leaving Work Won't be So Bad #4...

After watching my colleagues routinely throw out paper cups and envelopes rather than recycling them I volunteered at the last office meeting to develop some recycling guidelines so everyone would know what they could and couldn't recycle. The intent was also to give a little pep-talk on living green in the workplace...less printing, using go-cups and basically reducing waste.

This morning my CEO asked me to print out one copy of my green guidelines for each employee. Instead of say, emailing it. Jesus Christ.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Federal Government is now advertising on the radio telling listeners to call a 1-800 number for their "copy of the conservatives government's action plan for the environment." Does nobody get it?