Sunday, July 18, 2004

I am feeling pretty sick. New bugs, new foods...my immune forces are weakened. We are being attacked from behind. We have crossed enemy lines and the enemy is winning...
 
Ah, sorry. I spent all day yesterday in bed. If I have learned anything in life it's that lying in bed and thinking is not good for me. My brain gets away from me and I feel like I'm on a runaway train with no driver. But as the infamous Cliff Lonsdale once said (a thousand times) I digress...
 
I made up a joke the other day:
What do you call an epileptic covered in croutons?
A seizure salad.
 
Oh god.

1 comment:

Hungry J said...

Best. Joke. Ever.

Though I'd make the question a touch more obscure: What do you call Dostoyevsky and a strobe light covered in croutons?

Substitute your favourite epileptic, shake 'em up in a bag and enjoy!